Sunday, October 18, 2009

Mt.Sinai

Hello everyone. Apparently I can't post pictures again so I will try the Flickr again I hope. I'll be brief here as the keyboard I'm using has some bugs. And I'm sure I mean that literally. I'm at the foot of Mt. Sinai and as usual, Belinda is at the top. She left about 6 hours ago for a camel ride/walk to the top. After the camel ride, she then has 750 steps to go up. She's in shape. She probably ran up! We had a great Nile River cruise. The food everywhere has been excellent, except where we are now. There's nothing else near us so we have no choice.

Anyway, our cruise from Luxor to Aswan was great. We took a three hour bus ride from Aswan to Abu Simbel. That was awesome. I'll probably use that word a lot trying to describe Egypt. The pictures I've posted on Flickr are just a few of the many, of course. When we get to Germany I will post more, unless I get a chance in Israel.

This morning we got on a bus with our new passengers. There are now 45 of us. Our original group of 15 was great. These newbies act like tourists !!! We are kind of like "Survivor" on the bus now. The original 15 against the new 30. Fighting for seats, throwing fits, bitching about the flys. And the new 30 are even worse. After about a 5 hour ride and a trip UNDER the Suez Canal, we arrived wherever we are and Belinda headed off to the top of Mt. Sinai. I decided to play cards with others who decided not to go. Had dinner and she still isn't back. Something about "rapture".

Gotta go. Trying to post picts on Flickr. Will let you know if successful.

chao

No comments:

Post a Comment